[Openstack-operators] VMWARE HA-OpenStack Deployment

Anas Alnajjar Anas.Alnajjar at sts.com.jo
Thu Oct 29 23:35:32 UTC 2015

Thanks Donald
No I try to build whole my open stack inside VMware esxi , and use VMware ha to provide HA for my open stack so all nodes will be VMs inside VMware , and if one host go down , VMware will relocate the VMs node to another host ,. . .

So I will install esxi on three host servers and configure VMware HA , then create three instance , one for controller , one for storage , and one for network nodes. .

Then I will use the esxi hosts itself as compute nodes . .

This will give me HA for the controller and network and storage nodes also to instances. .

So is this architecture doable???

##Sent using my mobile