[Openstack-operators] [NFV][Telco] Etherpad for 2 PM Tuesday working session @ OpenStack Summit

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Tue Oct 27 00:17:22 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As you may or may not know we have a 40 minute working session today at 2 PM at OpenStack Summit in Sakura N-1 and N-2. I have created an etherpad for the session here:

    https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/TYO-telcowg

Please add use cases or projects you would like to propose to try and form a group on and discuss once we are in the room - I have already added those for which we have existing proposals in gerrit. OPNFV members are welcome to come and discuss their projects and/or use cases in these breakouts as well, space permitting.

Thanks!

-Steve