[Openstack-operators] Ops Working Session: Navigating the big tent (ops-tags team)

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 22:23:05 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share details about another working session with you.

The ops-tags team is having a working session in Tokyo to discuss plans for proposed ops tags, getting new proposals, and determine next steps.  The session will also include a very brief introduction to the team and its objective.  Please join us as we discuss ops-tags and get involved by proposing/reviewing potential ops-tags.

In general, ops-tags are non-binary tags (binary tags fall under the governance of TC) and are created to help us understand interesting dimensions about projects in regards to operating/consuming them.

Date/Time: Tuesday (Oct. 27th) at 3:40pm
Session details: http://sched.co/4Nkq
Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/TYO-ops-ops-tags-team

Related Bonus Material:
Message from Mark Collier regarding tags visualization can be found here: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-tc/2015-October/001031.html