[Openstack-operators] External API access

Sesso sesso at djsesso.com
Tue Oct 20 23:01:02 UTC 2015

I have this below.

                    publicurl                      |                                      internalurl                |                       adminurl
https://public.domain.com:5000/v2.0       |       http://192.168.0.2:5000/v2.0       |      http://192.168.0.2:35357/v2.0

The module is trying to access  http://192.168.0.2:35357/v2.0   it seems but it will say connection time out.

I can access the public URL

But on create tenant, it replies with  connection time out at the admin url.

Jason