[Openstack-operators] Tokyo Ops Design Summit Tracks - Agenda on Sched

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Mon Oct 12 04:45:28 UTC 2015

Do we have any interest in ways folks are installing OpenStack? I know we
have a fair number of consultants on this making list who deploy for
different companies, would be cool to do a show and tell for how folks are
installing OpenStack or hear creative ways they manage new clouds with
companies who don't have a highly developed devops capability...

If this was already covered, I'd be happy to moderate if we still need
someone...