[Openstack-operators] Different OpenStack components

Dan Sneddon dsneddon at redhat.com
Fri Oct 9 20:25:55 UTC 2015

On 10/09/2015 12:47 PM, Abhishek Talwar wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I have been working with OpenStack from a while now, I know that other
> than the main componets (nova, neutron, glance, cinder, horizon,
> tempest, keystone etc) there are many more components in OpenStack
> (like Sahara, Trove).
>
> So, where can I see the list of all existing OpenStack components and
> is there any documentation for these components so that I can read what
> all roles these components play.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Abhishek Talwar
>
> =====-----=====-----=====
> and any attachments. Thank you

Here is a supposedly up-to-date list of all the project teams. This
will give you an idea what projects are available, both core and optional.

http://governance.openstack.org/reference/projects/index.html

The official list is the projects.yaml that is linked to from this
page, and it should be up-to-date:

https://wiki.openstack.org/w/index.php?title=Project_Teams

--
Dan Sneddon         |  Principal OpenStack Engineer
dsneddon at redhat.com |  redhat.com/openstack