[Openstack-operators] [keystone] Removing functionality that was deprecated in Kilo and upcoming deprecated functionality in Mitaka

Jesse Keating jlk at bluebox.net
Mon Nov 30 20:36:53 UTC 2015

I have an objection to eventlet going away. We have problems with running
Apache and mod_wsgi with multiple python virtual environments. In some of
our stacks we're running both Horizon and Keystone. Each get their own
virtual environment. Apache mod_wsgi doesn't really work that way, so we'd
have to do some ugly hacks to expose the python environments of both to
Apache at the same time.

I believe we spoke about this at Summit. Have you had time to look into
this scenario and have suggestions?

- jlk