[Openstack-operators] Router associated with multiple l3 agents

Joe Topjian joe at topjian.net
Wed Nov 25 04:38:22 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

> It's also weird that we've only seen this when the environment has been
> built using terraform. This particular customer re-creates the issue every
> time they rebuild.

I work on the OpenStack support for Terraform, so I might be able to help
with this. Could you provide an example Terraform configuration that can be
used to recreate this issue?

When you say "rebuild", do you mean this happens when the user performs
"terraform apply" and then a subsequent "terraform apply"?

If you'd like, please feel free to open an issue on the Terraform Github
page and we can try to debug this over there:

https://github.com/hashicorp/terraform/

Neutron isn't my strong suit, but I can definitely see what I can do to
help.

Thanks,
Joe