[Openstack-operators] OpenStack Puppet module Keystone Juno

Russell Cecala red.cricket.blog at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 22:21:16 UTC 2015

I am trying to use the OpenStack community puppet modules.  Here's the
keystone module I am using:  https://github.com/openstack/puppet-keystone
I am using the stable juno branch.  I have in my puppet manifest for my
controller nodes this resource definition:

    class { '::keystone::roles::admin':
        admin        => $keystone_admin_user,
        email        => $keystone_admin_email,
        password     => $keystone_admin_password,
    } ->

And when puppet runs that code I get this error:

    Error:
/Stage[main]/Keystone::Roles::Admin/Keystone_user_role[keystone_admin_user at openstack]:
Could not evaluate: Execution of '/usr/bin/openstack domain show --format
shell' returned 2: usage: openstack domain show [-h] [-f
{shell,table,value}] [-c COLUMN]
                                 [--max-width <integer>] [--prefix PREFIX]
                                 <domain>
    openstack domain show: error: too few arguments

Can anyone help me?  Are these Puppet modules still being supported? Does
anyone use them?  Thanks!