[Openstack-operators] OpenStack Consult Opp (Network/Horizon/VNC)

matt matt at nycresistor.com
Tue Nov 24 20:42:58 UTC 2015

Adam,

   This really isn't the right list for this.  And I think we'll be pretty
aggressive about enforcing that if this becomes a thing.  If you want to
reach out to the community regarding available opportunities there is an
existing mechanism for that in the community job board:

https://www.openstack.org/community/jobs/

You can post for free

-Matt