[Openstack-operators] how to manage multiple openstack regions(Juno)

Kris G. Lindgren klindgren at godaddy.com
Wed Nov 18 17:49:33 UTC 2015

Jeff,

I was just talking to Yahoo! about this exact same thing.  We both have many regions that we would like to manage from a single plane of glass.  From Godaddys side it is mainly around managing quota for projects between multiple regions.  IE we would like to define a high level quota for a project and allow the end users to say how much of it should be allocated where.

Yahoo! Has some tooling that they are looking at revamping/Open sourcing.  Since, you have a similar need and tooling, would you like to help out?  Is the code for what you have available somewhere?

Kris Lindgren
Senior Linux Systems Engineer
GoDaddy