[Openstack-operators] Running mixed stuff Juno & Kilo , Was: cinder-api with rbd driver ignores ceph.conf

Kris G. Lindgren klindgren at godaddy.com
Tue Nov 17 17:05:41 UTC 2015

If you are doing this on the same server you are going to have many many issues with olso.* libs being incompatible between releases (not just juno -> kilo but all releases).  I don't have specific knowledge around cinder, however on separate machines/vm's we have run mismatched versions of other openstack services without any issues.

Kris Lindgren
Senior Linux Systems Engineer
GoDaddy