[Openstack-operators] OPs Midcycle location discussion.

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Mon Nov 16 15:50:52 UTC 2015

Hi All,

1st User Committee IRC meeting will be today at 19:00UTC on
#openstack-meeting, we haven't exactly settled on an agenda yet but I
hope to raise this issue the...

It has been suggested that we make the February 15-16 European Ops
Meetup in Manchester UK [1] the 'official' OPs Midcycle.  Previously
all mid cycles have been US based.

Personally I like the idea of broadening or geographic reach rather
than staying concentrated in North America. I particularly like it
being 'opposite' the summit location.

This would likely trade off some depth of participation as fewer
of the same people would be able to travel to all midcycles in person.

Discuss...(also come by  #openstack-meeting at 19:00 UTC if you think
this needs real time discussion)

-Jon

--

1. http://www.eventbrite.com/e/european-openstack-operators-meetup-tickets-19405855436?aff=es2