[Openstack-operators] [tags] recurring meetings

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 20:49:14 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Per our conversation at the summit, the ops-tags team will now start
holding regular meetings with the hopes of increasing participation and/or
number of reviews.  The team will meet the second Thursday of every month
(starting with Nov. 12th).  I will send out a call for agenda items at the
beginning of every week that we have a team meeting.

Please log in and review outstanding tags at your convenience:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/ops-tags-team,n,z

Meetings slots are every second Thursday at 1400 UTC in #openstack-meeting
on freenode (
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150702T1400)

Shamail Tahir
t: @ShamailXD