[Openstack-operators] Neutron HA With VRRP (2 Master Nodes, Bogus VRRP packet)

Eren Türkay erent at skyatlas.com
Tue May 26 14:44:39 UTC 2015

On 26-05-2015 17:12, Assaf Muller wrote:
> I'd install them via the same tool, make sure the outcome is the same Neutron
> code on both nodes with the same patches applied, recreate the routers entirely
> and see what happens. If it works, work from there.

Thank you for your response! I will try with the exact same code on both
neutron servers. I wasn't aware that minor version could affect this behavior.
I will probably go for ubuntu 14.04 with cloudarchive repositories for neutron
servers (version 2.3.8).

Regards,

--
Eren Türkay, System Administrator
https://skyatlas.com/ | +90 850 885 0357

Yildiz Teknik Universitesi Davutpasa Kampusu
Teknopark Bolgesi, D2 Blok No:107
Esenler, Istanbul Pk.34220