[Openstack-operators] Neutron HA With VRRP (2 Master Nodes, Bogus VRRP packet)

Eren Türkay erent at skyatlas.com
Tue May 26 13:55:51 UTC 2015

On 26-05-2015 16:46, Assaf Muller wrote:
> Are you running the same version of the code on both nodes?

For keepalived, yes. For neutron, no. First node is deployed using Mirantis
Fuel. Apparently, neutron --version reports 2.3.9. The second node is deployed
using cloudarchive repository (on ubuntu 14.04) and neutron --version reports
2.3.8. I'm not sure about the patches that mirantis applies.

Does this minor difference affect the outcome? Should I try installing the
second node using mirantis repositories or completely isolate neutron nodes and
deploy them using ubuntu cloudarchive repository?

Regards,
Eren

--
Eren Türkay, System Administrator
https://skyatlas.com/ | +90 850 885 0357

Yildiz Teknik Universitesi Davutpasa Kampusu
Teknopark Bolgesi, D2 Blok No:107
Esenler, Istanbul Pk.34220