[Openstack-operators] FWaaS in OpenStack -- yes/no -- speak up now !

Bhandaru, Malini K malini.k.bhandaru at intel.com
Fri May 15 18:49:07 UTC 2015

Hello OpenStack Operators!

                With the power vested in you by the Datacenter ... please weigh in .
Comment via the etherpad link below, join in person for the summit discussion session.

Tuesday, May 19 * 5:30pm - 6:10pm

Ops: Neutron Feedback

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-ops-neutron

https://libertydesignsummit.sched.org/event/e564136c14a3bfa7cb57fe63ffc82665#.VVY4ovlVjio