[Openstack-operators] Risk of opening up spice html5 proxy publicly?

David Medberry openstack at medberry.net
Fri May 15 16:34:06 UTC 2015

Do you get perf improvements from SPICE over VNC (even without opening up
publicly) or just the added features of SPICE? (Or can you reference
performance numbers from elsewhere.)

I do see some recommendations that I'd read as NOT make it public facing
here:

http://docs.openstack.org/security-guide/content/compute.html