[Openstack-operators] Packaging, Deployment CI/CD - Moderators Needed (Vancouver)

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:06:38 UTC 2015

I propose that we spend more time discussing how to improve the networking
guide for operators. Can we enhance the structure/content of existing
deployment scenarios to appeal to more operators, particularly those
looking to jump from nova-net to neutron? Can we get more operators to help
contribute additional practical deployment scenarios?