[Openstack-operators] Packaging, Deployment CI/CD - Moderators Needed (Vancouver)

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Wed May 13 04:44:58 UTC 2015

Packaging is now solved.

We still need moderators for:

1. Database - Big room discussion session
   Tuesday 3:40 - 4:30

Since there hasn't been a response so far, this session will likely be
cancelled.

In the event this session is cancelled, something should replace it. If
you're willing to moderate a session that isn't Database, what would you
like to do? :)

Regards,

Tom