[Openstack-operators] [Metadata in Neutron]

Nam Nguyễn Hoài namptit307 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 04:28:52 UTC 2015

Thanks for your answer.
I want to combine two usecases that are "Per-tenant router with private
networks architecture" and  "Single flat network". Metadata is supplied via
DHCP_agent (I solved metadata with your guide) and "Single flat network"
supply IP external network for instance but instance can not connect
external network. Can you guide me config this case.

http://prntscr.com/74mo5z