[Openstack-operators] Operator's Survey: OpenStack User Interface Customization

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Fri May 8 16:56:46 UTC 2015

Hello there, everyone!

Have you responded to the survey yet? Are you feeling a little 'Done' with
the week? Well, how about killing two birds with one stone, and helping the
horizon team out on letting us know a little more about how you customize
your user interface?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15BeVapK-sxr6qDLj9VrpLKx7WIDdr9nuHO17kdRT864/viewform

Note: I'll be collating results wednesday next week, so I can publish
results in time for Australia and China's friday morning. Have a great day!

Michael