[Openstack-operators] OpenStack services and ca certificate config entries

Mike Dorman mdorman at godaddy.com
Thu Mar 26 04:52:10 UTC 2015

I have struggled with this stuff in the past, too.  And have had situations where certs come from different CAs, so I can see some value in an ability to override the global defaults for specific services.

However, for the small fraction of use cases that would cover, I think the cert concatenation solution/work-around is sufficient.  I can’t really think of why one couldn’t/wouldn’t do that.

But definitely +1 on consistent config option naming, at a minimum.

Mike