[Openstack-operators] FYI: Rabbit Heartbeat Patch Landed

David Medberry openstack at medberry.net
Fri Mar 20 15:35:19 UTC 2015

Hi Sam,

I started down the same path yesterday. If I have any success today, I'll
post to this list.

I'm also going to reach out to the Ubuntu Server (aka Cloud) team and so if
they can throw up a PPA with this for Juno quickly (which they will likely
NOT do but it doesn't hurt to ask.) We need to get the stable/juno team on
board with this backport/regression.