[Openstack-operators] FYI: Rabbit Heartbeat Patch Landed

Kris G. Lindgren klindgren at godaddy.com
Thu Mar 19 19:22:15 UTC 2015

I am doing this in test without any issues (aside from the cells patch
that was needed below).  Assuming that you can satisfy the new
requirements.

Kris Lindgren
Senior Linux Systems Engineer
GoDaddy, LLC.
(480) 505-8800 X7111
Email: klindgren at godaddy.com

This email message and any attachment(s) hereto are intended for use only
by its intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. If
you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the
sender and permanently delete the original and any copy of this message
and its attachments.