[Openstack-operators] Grizzly - Access & Security page in Horizon does not load only for Admin

Abel Lopez alopgeek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 20:06:01 UTC 2015

My guess is that you're timing out because it's getting all security groups for all tenants.
Try listing it with the CLI client to see how long it would take.
I've seen similar issues with other tabs, like the grizzly horizon tab for images was also getting all cinder snapshots, so that page was slow.
But, thankfully, you can upgrade horizon independent of the rest of your installation, so you could pretty easily go to Havana or Icehouse horizon on your Grizzly site.