[Openstack-operators] Fwd: How to deliver VM's http services over one valie IP in openstack?

Mohammad alizadeh mohammadalizadeh134 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 16:00:49 UTC 2015

Hi,
Any idea?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mohammad alizadeh <mohammadalizadeh134 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 8:41 PM
Subject: How to deliver VM's http services over one valie IP in openstack?
To: openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org

Hi experts,
I want to provide Demo account(for my demo users) with ability to launch
one instance and ability to access the VM's http service(e.g. mediawiki web
pages) in my openstack public cloud (1 hour for each demo users).
I segregated one valid IP, for this purpose(Its not reasonable to assign
different valid IP for different demo users separately which only activated
for one hour). So, How can I use single Valid IP Address to deliver
different subdomains and different web access to different demo users in
openstack?
Thanks in advance.