[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [all][qa][gabbi][rally][tempest] Extend "rally verfiy" to unify work with Gabbi, Tempest and all in-tree functional tests

Chris Dent chdent at redhat.com
Mon Mar 9 15:04:02 UTC 2015

On Mon, 9 Mar 2015, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> 2. Is there a "test" project with Gabbi based tests that you know of?

In addition to the ceilometer tests that Boris pointed out gnocchi
is using it as well:

    https://github.com/stackforge/gnocchi/tree/master/gnocchi/tests/gabbi

> 3. What changes if any are needed in Gabbi to make this happen?

I was unable to tell from the original what "this" is and how gabbi
is involved but the above link ought to be able to show you how
gabbi can be used. There's also the docs (which could do with some
improvement, so suggestions or pull requests welcome):

    http://gabbi.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

--
Chris Dent tw:@anticdent freenode:cdent
https://tank.peermore.com/tanks/cdent