[Openstack-operators] How to access VMs remotely via ssh with closed 22 port?

Mohammad alizadeh mohammadalizadeh134 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 15:57:04 UTC 2015

Hi experts,
I have a security issue in my last Openstack deployment.
As an enforced security policy, my Datacenter firewall blocks every ssh
requests except those sent to one valid IP address(specific machine in
DMZ). So, by this rule  customers can not access to their instances via
ssh. Is there a way to allow customers to connect to their instances
remotely via ssh? How can I use this single ssh-allowed machine to connect
customers to their instances via ssh?(maybe using VPN or other techniques)?
Thanks in advance.