[Openstack-operators] Rolling upgrades and Neutron

Fischer, Matt matthew.fischer at twcable.com
Wed Mar 4 21:05:35 UTC 2015

We did this for our I to J move. Control nodes first, setting the nova
compat flag, then compute nodes, then removing the flag. Things worked
along the way but  when the compat flag was set live-migration was
disabled (by nova). Our larger concerns were dealing with a clustered DB
that was being upgraded from I to J.

I do not recall any specific neutron server/agent issues.