[Openstack-operators] Packaging with fpm

Mathieu Gagné mgagne at iweb.com
Wed Mar 4 20:57:28 UTC 2015

On 2015-03-04 1:26 PM, matt wrote:> and thus different keys.

 > so what's the issue?

fpm does not generate a .changes so you can't sign it. (for upload)

And since there is no .changes, you can't use dput to upload your
package to the APT repository using standard methods.

Even if I don't plan on signing .changes and I managed to still upload
the .deb using dput, the lack of .changes make it difficult for the APT
repository to process the incoming package and check its checksum.

--
Mathieu