[Openstack-operators] Shared storage for live-migration with NFS, Ceph and Lustre

Miguel A Diaz Corchero miguelangel.diaz at externos.ciemat.es
Tue Jun 23 07:27:22 UTC 2015

Hi Dmitry

After reading CephRDB the impressions were extremely good and even
better than CephFS to ephemeral storage. Are you using qcow2 or raw
type? I prefer qcow2, but in this case we cannot enable the writing
cache in the cluster reducing a bit the performance. I should test the
CephRDB performance of both (qcow2 and raw) before migrating to production.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
Miguel.