[Openstack-operators] [openstack-operators] Onboarding Legacy Apps into OpenStack

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Mon Jun 15 23:46:01 UTC 2015

Operators - The Enterprise Work Group (formerly known as Win The Enterprise) has a team working on a Proof Of Concept for using Metadata to describe requirements for legacy apps and workloads to be on boarded onto an OpenStack Cloud.

We have 2 use cases that we are planning to implement: Encrypted Storage and Workload Isolation.
You can find these use cases here:

I am asking for your help:
1)      We're looking for an Operator who has a real world example of either of these use cases and can share information about config and overall requirements. We want to make sure our PoC is realistic.
2)      We need more use cases to run through our PoC. Do you have Legacy App or Workload that you can work with us to write up a use case around?

If you're game for either of these please let me know.
Thanks
Carol Barrett