[Openstack-operators] Multi-host network with NEUTRON in ICEHOUSE version

car.cuevas car.cuevas at protonmail.com
Tue Jun 9 12:45:10 UTC 2015

Thanks very much for your answer Anne, so now I am thinking what to do with this because I know that the nova-network will be deprecated (if it isn't yet) so to install from the beginning something which is deprecated (or nearly) I guess it's not good idea.

 Do you know if in Juno or Kilo is already implemented the Neutron with multi-host capabilities?

Once more many thanks for your help !

Carlos