[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [openstack-operators][neutron[dhcp][dnsmask]: duplicate entries in addn_hosts causing no IP allocation

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 00:15:15 UTC 2015

I'm having difficulty reproducing the issue. The bug that Neil referenced (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1192381) looks like it was in
Icehouse well before the 2014.1.3 release that looks like Fuel 5.1.1 is
using.

I tried setting the agent report interval to something higher than the
downtime to make it seem like the agent is failing sporadically to the
server, but it's not impacting the notifications.

Neil, does your testing where you saw something similar have a lot of
concurrent creation/deletion?

Kevin Benton