[Openstack-operators] [MOT] Monitoring/Ops Tools Working Group

Bajin, Joseph jbajin at verisign.com
Mon Jun 8 13:02:43 UTC 2015

Operators,

During the summit, the Ops Tools working group suggested that a bi-weekly type of meeting be setup to give operators the ability to start collaborating more on tools that each of us use for both management and monitoring of our platforms.   You can find the etherpad for that session here:  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-ops-tools

In coordination with Graeme Gillies, Debo Dutta, Paulo Espada Pereira, Manoj Sharma, and myself we have setup a bi-weekly IRC meeting kicking off Wednesday, June 17th at 14:00 UTC (10 am EST/7am PST).  It will be held in the #openstack-meeting-4 room, and begin utilizing the OpenStack meeting-bot toolset.

Graeme has started us off on our first meeting agenda using etherpad located here:  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/monitoring-ops-tools-meeting-agenda

Please let any of us know if you have any questions or if there is a particular topic that you would like to discuss.  Over the next few sessions, we’ll work out the necessary kinks to ensure that agenda items and meeting minutes are available as soon as possible.

Thanks

—Joe

“This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may be constituted as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, notify sender immediately and delete this message immediately.”