[Openstack-operators] Collaborative Logstash filter development

Patrick Petit ppetit at mirantis.com
Mon Jun 8 11:05:30 UTC 2015

Hi there...

Catching up on that thread to what it’s worth. As part of the LMA (Logging, Monitoring, Alerting) toolchain initiative at Mirantis we developed a series of Heka plugins to parse and process the OpenStack logs. Those plugins are available on stackforge in project https://github.com/stackforge/fuel-plugin-lma-collector/
That’s not for Logstach but for those who have a preference for heka you may find that valuable. Feel free to ping us on that list if you’d like to discuss this further.
+1 for participating on ops tooling discussion.
 -Patrick