[Openstack-operators] [tags] June Monthly Meeting

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon Jun 8 05:05:49 UTC 2015

OK, looks like it isn't easy to insert a one-time meeting (or a monthly
meeting) into the Meetings calendar yet.

#openstack-meeting appears free during our timeslot:

Thursday June 18th 1400 UTC

So, please get your IRC client  (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/IRC )
ready, and join us in #openstack-meeting on freenode

> You can see when that is in your favourite timezone at:
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150618T1400

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Operations/Tags#Meetings has been
updated, with a link to:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-tags-June-2015