[Openstack-operators] Kubernetes-ubuntu

aishwarya.adyanthaya at accenture.com aishwarya.adyanthaya at accenture.com
Thu Jun 4 05:17:49 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to set up my openstack with kubernetes. I have followed the document on github-https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/kubernetes/blob/master/docs/getting-started-guides/ubuntu.md

I'm using two nodes for the kubernetes, one behaving as both master and minion, the second node as minion. While executing the command 'KUBERNETES_PROVIDER=ubuntu ./kube-up.sh ' the setup is getting deployed but is ending with a loop while I enter the minion's node password. It keeps asking the password even after I type the correct one.

The services seems to be up and running. I restarted the etcd on both nodes in a separate window and ran the command :
$ kubectl get nodes
$NAME      LABELS    STATUS

As seen it gives an empty list which might be due to the incomplete status of the previous command while deploying.

Thanks!
Aishwarya