[Openstack-operators] [Puppet] Keystone Module Now 'Puppet Approved'

Richard Raseley richard at raseley.com
Wed Jun 3 22:36:50 UTC 2015

I am happy to share that the Keystone module[0] has now been designated
as a 'Puppet Approved Module'[1]. At a high level, this designation
means that the module "meets Puppet Labs' expectations for quality and
usability".

Thank you to Hunter (and modules team) for helping guide the process and
the community for building such a quality module.

I look forward to helping obtain this designation for as many of our
other modules as possible.

Regards,

Richard Raseley

Systems Operations Engineer @ Puppet Labs