[Openstack-operators] [os-ansible-deployment][openstack-ansible] Release review/bug list for tomorrow's meeting

Jesse Pretorius jesse.pretorius at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 18:24:28 UTC 2015

On 29 July 2015 at 22:04, Jesse Pretorius <jesse.pretorius at gmail.com> wrote:

> The following reviews are in-flight and are important for the upcoming
> releases, and therefore there is a need for more reviews and in some cases
> backports once the master patches have landed:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/q/starredby:%22Jesse+Pretorius%22+project:stackforge/os-ansible-deployment,n,z
>
> The upcoming releases (this weekend) are:
>
> Kilo: https://launchpad.net/openstack-ansible/+milestone/11.1.0

Unfortunately we have had to postpone the release for 11.1.0 until Monday
as we have missed our deadline for several key patches merging.

The entire available core team agreed that this would be best in the
#openstack-ansible channel. It'd be better for us all to have a bit more
time to review the final list of patches, especially considering several of
them are quite substantial.

We'll revisit this on Monday - please continue to review if you have a
moment to do so before then.