[Openstack-operators] [tags] Meeting this week

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Wed Jul 29 05:28:57 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I think it's probably a good idea to have a meeting in our scheduled
slot 1400 UTC on Thurs 30th July.

I'll actually be in Beijing at the time, but I've planned to be there,
but it something goes wrong, it would be great if someone could run the
meeting. I think a good discussion topic is what you'd like to do for
the mid-cycle ops event as we'll likely have a 90 minute in-person session.

Regards,

Tom