[Openstack-operators] Deployment using c7000 and VFlex cards

Ignacio Bravo ibravo at ltgfederal.com
Sat Jul 25 15:23:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

We recently got our hands on an HP enclosure with 2 VFlex 10 as the interconnect backbone and a share of 16 bl460c G7 & G8 servers to deploy a production openstack environment.

Our first thought is to use RDO Manager, a triple O based installer at rdoproject.org, to deploy the environment and was looking for best practices on how to deploy the network configuration on the backpane based on the several networks that need to be defined.

We will be using CentOS as the base OS system. Any help will be appreciated.

IB