[Openstack-operators] Stack with external vlan and intranet vlan

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 05:28:09 UTC 2015

Hy guys, I would like to setup a private cloud for my company with
openstack kilo.
I read openstack kilo documentation for centos 7  where the suggested
scenario  provides a configuration with an external vlan (internet), a
managent vlan, a tunnel vlan and a stotage vlan.
I would like to add a nic on the intranet vlian for install some virtual
machines directly  on my company network .
Could anyhone help me with an example based on the following data?
Storage vlan 500
external vlan 300
tunnel vlan 600
mgmt vlan 307