[Openstack-operators] Paid OpenStack / Ceph consulting

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Sun Jul 19 17:31:59 UTC 2015

I have a small 24 server RDO OpenStack Juno / Ceph Firefly cluster on
Centos 7 that is for the most part working well. I have run into a few
problems tho that I have not been able to resolve myself so I am looking
for a consultant to help. Most of the consulting groups I have run into
ONLY support a specific distribution (aka theirs). That is great, but I
would like to stick with Open Source projects I am currently using.

Does anyone know of consulting resources that will work with Open Source
components already installed rather then forcing a specific commercial
distribution?

><>
nathan stratton | vp technology | broadsoft, inc | +1-240-404-6580 |
www.broadsoft.com