[Openstack-operators] FAiled to create instance wiht openstack nova network

pra devOPS siv.devops at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 17:29:57 UTC 2015

Solved this i am able to ping the outside world now.

by defualt openstack is adding a bridge br100 on physical interface  that
is configured in flat_interface directive , But that interface is blocking
at the switch, I manually removed that interface from the bridge br100 but
vnet0 ( is stil lthere which openstack ) uses to communicate with the
instances.

All things seems to be working fine now.

Thanks,
Dev