[Openstack-operators] [app-catalog] IRC Meeting Thursday July 16th at 17:00UTC

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Tue Jul 14 17:14:40 UTC 2015

(Apologies for the re-send, missed the appropriate tag on the subject line!)

Hello! Our next OpenStack App Catalog meeting will take place this
Thursday July 16th at 17:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting-3

The agenda can be found here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/app-catalog

Please add agenda items if there's anything specific you would like to
discuss.  For this weeks meeting my primary intention is to discuss
the roadmap, everything we'd like to accomplish before the next
summit, and determine who all will be helping get it done.

Please join us if you can!