[Openstack-operators] Scaling the Ops Meetup

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Mon Jul 6 21:38:30 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

We are currently finalizing the exact date and location for the ops meetup. We have two strong options that Tom will share more details on shortly, but we are aiming to hold the meetup the week of August 17 -21, leaning towards the beginning of the week so it does not conflict with OpenStack Day Seattle.

We will be sharing more information shortly, but I wanted to put this on everyone’s radar as you plan travel and other meetups in August.

Thanks,
Allison

Allison Price
OpenStack Marketing