[Openstack-operators] Ansible Playbook for OpenStack (juno)

Kevin Carter kevin.carter at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Jul 6 05:42:50 UTC 2015

@Hamza if you get around to looking into the os-ansible-deployment project ?please consider joining our IRC channel on freenode at #openstack-ansible there almost always someone online and we'd be happy help you get started with the project. If you're just browsing, we have some installation documentation online that you have read through here: http://osad.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Take care.

--

Kevin Carter

________________________________
From: achi hara <h16mara at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2015 10:14 AM
To: Leslie-Alexandre DENIS
Cc: openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [Openstack-operators] Ansible Playbook for OpenStack (juno)

Hi Leslie Alexandre

Thank you for providing me with the two links. i will try to use the second one.

Regards,
Hamza

Hello,

The best sources for that would be :
- https://github.com/stackforge/os-ansible-deployment
- https://github.com/blueboxgroup/ursula

Actually these are well written and very modular, you probably don't really need all of the complexity for a standard deployment but at least you can start from that.

Regards,