[Openstack-operators] Free vs Paid ticket to the Operators Midcycle.

Mark Atwood mark.atwood at hp.com
Sun Jul 5 06:56:59 UTC 2015

As a suggestion re free / paid registration: have tiered tickets, like the Community Leadership Summit does.

Having a free ticket vs a paid ticket would not grant more or less
access or privileges at the event, but gives the opportunity for people
who can expense a ticket to do so.

--
Mark Atwood <mark.atwood at hp.com>
Director of Open Source Engagement, Hewlett-Packard